A continuing and successful career spanning karts, single seaters, front wheel drive, sports prototypes and GT cars means Andrew has a experienced pretty much every type of car you can imagine.
“Sometimes I’ve had to jump from one car straight into another to start the next race. This has meant I’ve learnt to adapt to different cars very quickly. The secret is to understand that, essentially, all cars have four bits of rubber on the floor. Once you know how the relationship between the chassis and those tyres works, you can drive anything.”
Now competing with a number of clients in various GT championships, Andrew is established as one of the UK’s ‘go to’ drivers for teams and racers looking for a pro driver who will help with car and driver development as well as a fast and safe pair of hands.
- Multiple kart champion
- BRDC Scholarship winner. BRDC Single Seater championship
- National UK Formula Ford
- Formula Star Mazda
- UK BARC Formula Renault
- Official Clio Cup Scholarship winner racing in Renault Clio Cup
- Works driver for ADR Engineering
- Works driver for Hanger 111 Lotus specialist with multiple pole positions and wins
- GT Cup: Lotus Evora GT4 with many wins